Booking and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ozzie Corporate Cars’, or ‘us’, or ‘we’, refers to the owner of the website registered in Sydney, NSW, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Booking Time: The time when you make your booking on our website.
Pickup Date and Time: The time and date you nominate for picking you up from your nominated place.
GST: GST stands for Goods and Services Tax payable to Australian Tax Office. When any booking is made the charges involved are subject to GST. In your booking statement GST would appear separately for individual head of charges.
Night Surcharge: Where the journey start time is between the hours of 10.00 PM and 5.00 AM, every booking will attract a night surcharge mentioned separately in the website.
Card Payment Surcharge: Any payments made through Credit or Debit card would attract 10% GST plus 1% surcharge.
Vehicle Surcharge: Certain vehicles are treated by us as standard vehicle and does not involve surcharge. However European sedans or more seating capacity attracts a separate surcharge and is dependent on the type of vehicle.
Special Events: Prices mentioned on the website are general guide prices only; special events such as concerts, sporting events and weddings attract a different price which will be explained to you upon contacting us.
Seating Capacity: Every vehicle has a maximum seating capacity mentioned separately in the booking form. For example Holden Caprice Sedan has a maximum seating capacity of 4 excluding the Driver
Child Restraint: As per the regulations of NSW Department of Transport, Chauffeured Hire Cars in Sydney only provide baby seats and boosters up to the age of 2 years. A separate charge of $10 applies for each hire of the baby seat or booster seat.
Sight Seeing Tours: Sightseeing tours mentioned in this website are for tourism purpose. Our prices only include travelling from your pickup point to the places of interest and then back to the original pickup point. The drivers may or may not have knowledge of the place of interest. The driver should be treated as a guide. Hence the sightseeing tour is not a guided tour. If you need a guide or an interpreter you must make your own arrangements. The prices don’t include the admission ticket to any of the places of interest and has be bought separately by you at your own expense.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Any booking received does not automatically mean Ozzie Corporate Cars is bound to deliver the service. In case the service cannot be delivered, Ozzie Corporate Cars will notify you promptly in writing to your filed email address and any deposits held by Ozzie Corporate Cars will be refunded.
- All credit/debit card transactions will attract card payment surcharge.
- All online bookings where the pickup time or the booking start time falls between 10.00 PM to 5.00 AM will attract a night surcharge as mentioned on the website.
- The base price mentioned on the website of Ozzie Corporate Cars may not include vehicle surcharge, card payment surcharge, night surcharge or child restraint surcharge.
- Every vehicle as mentioned on the website has a maximum seating capacity. At any time you should not exceed the maximum seating capacity. If you have more passengers then you must book for additional vehicles.
- The management of Ozzie Corporate Cars reserves the right to receive a part or full payment before the commencement of journey. At the request of management, you must provide a valid credit card details that can be with the authority to charge cancellation charges in accordance with cancellation schedule if necessary.
- You may need to carry your nominated credit/debit card during your journey in order to be verified by our driver. This is an extra protection to avoid any sort of fraud or criminal intentions.
- Any bookings cancelled prior to the time of travel will attract a cancellation fee determined by the cancellation schedule below.
- Ozzie Corporate Cars reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. However, if you have made any booking prior to such change, then the cancellation schedule effective on the date of booking would be used to calculate the cancellation charges.
CANCELLATION CHARGES – SCHEDULE TIME TO PICKUP TIME
% OF TOTAL FARE INCLUDING SURCHARGES DEDUCTED
More than 24 Hours NIL
12-24 Hours 20%
12-0 Hours 50%
After Pickup Time 100%
NO SHOW – You will be charged the total amount of the confirmed fee if you do not show at the nominated time and place.
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ozzie Corporate Cars will not be liable in any way for delays both at the point of pickup and delays to the destination.
- Ozzie Corporate Cars is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or incidents happening to you or your co-passengers during the course of the journey.
- In case of a vehicle breakdown, Ozzie Corporate Cars will make every effort to replace the vehicle as soon as possible. In case a replacement vehicle has been organized, you will not be entitled for any refunds. If a replacement vehicle cannot be organized by Ozzie Corporate Cars you can claim a refund of the total fare paid by you.
- VEHICLE DAMAGE & BAD BEHAVIOUR – If you or any person or part of your party damage or soil our vehicle, interior or exterior, including all fittings and fixtures, you will be liable for all costs incurred to repair said damage. If you are any person or part of your party behave in a manner deemed unsafe or considered intoxicated, before, after or whilst en route, we reserve the right to terminate your reservation and evict you form the vehicle. No refund will apply. Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- SMOKING – Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
WAITING TIME – We will always endeavour to accommodate our clients who require excess time with our vehicles. Within reason and where possible, the vehicle will be made available to your for as long as possible after the specified period of your reservation.
20 minutes for domestic (55 minutes International) grace period is acceptable following the flight’s arrival time.
For all other transfers waiting time is charged after 10 minutes of the booked time to which an hourly rate of $85 per hour applies.
DISCLAIMER – These terms and conditions are current & subject to change without notice.